Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday 10.03.2009 Drip. Drip...

I felt pretty good when I woke up, although it was just after 8 and felt that I was done sleeping. I washed up and had breakfast.

It was all downhill from there.

Throughout the morning my nose started dripping that clear watery stuff, and hasn't slowed down. I've tried the claritin, sudafed, and thera flu (at appropriate intervals) and have soaked through tissues. Without a tissue at my nose, it just drip-drips that clear watery stuff. And after I took the thera flu (which is supposed to help coughs) I started coughing. Great. My eyes are dripping, too, at intervals. New stuff for me.

I'm glad I'm not scheduled to work tomorrow, because you know I'd have to stay home. Hopefully I'll be better.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi KJ,
    Sorry you aren't feeling well. That is just how the 'crud' started for Tom and I. Hope you feel better. We're thinking of you.

    Love, KS

    ReplyDelete