Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday 10.12.2009

I slept pretty good last night; you know, the usual. The best part is that I didn't have to get up early this morning. After Dan left for work I went back to sleep. Ahhh. And then it was 9:00.

I got up a little while later and started my day with a claritin and breakfast. I enjoyed playing my piano, and went out to Meijer in the afternoon. As I was leaving the parking lot I saw my previous Sebring. I drove by to see if it really was. Yup--scratches, wear spots on the soft top. I hope the new owner likes it.

Dan golfed after work. I fixed dinner--broccoli, acorn squash with ginger, ham, and apple upside-down cake. Yummy. We chatted a bit, and he has gone off to bed.

Tomorrow I'm going to a presentation at the Aurelius Branch of the library at 2:00 about Michigan Ghost Towns. Should be good. And water aerobics at 7:30 pm in Holt. Joiners??

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment