Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday 10.05.2009

I thought I had slept pretty good at intervals, though I did wake about 2:30 with a coughing spell. I was sleeping when the radio came on at 0430. Up time. I dozed back off inadvertently for a few minutes before resurfacing.

Ready to go, we each went on our way.

And right at the end of the entrance ramp to the highway was a large amount of creature pieces. Fresh. Right where I needed to merge. Ewww. The larger chunks were over in the lane; I had room to continue over to the right a little further before moving onto the highway. Yuck.

Having avoided the majority of the debris, I thanked the angels for watching over me and to let me get to work safely. I did.

The shuttle came and scooped us up, leaving us at the front entrance of the hospital.

We had another amazingly busy day today, with a great group of co-workers. I did pretty good, though mid-morning I started coughing, and had a tickle a few times during the day. Tonight, though, I haven't coughed. And my nose isn't running any more.

Dan was home when I got home. We visited a little, and of course he's gone off to bed. He's got a couple things to do tomorrow, then will probably head up to the lake tomorrow late afternoon/early evening. I have to work and will be going up on Wednesday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment