Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday 10.09.2009

I was awake at sunrise, where I saw nothing other than heavy gray cloud cover over a gray-blue lake ruffled with a steady light wind. The drizzle alternated with light rain throughout the morning. I dozed back off--Dan got up at some point; I got up shortly after 9.

I breakfasted, showered, cleaned, and packed. Dan helped with the vacuuming and loaded the car, and we were on the road at noon.

An uneventful trip in the rain, thank you God. We arrived home about 3:15.

We unloaded and unpacked. I was going to start food prep, but Dan suggested that we go out for dinner. Oh, ok. We ended up going to a Greek restaurant where he had a gyro and a baked potato (odd combination?) and I had baked tilapia, salad, baked potato, broccoli. Overall it was fair for restaurant food.

Back home, he's watching some Stargate DVD that came in the mail; I'm on the computer. We both work tomorrow, and I'm feeling like I'd like to go to bed pretty soon.

I enjoyed my time at the JC, and I'm looking forward to being able to go again, though I don't know when.

Want to go??

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment