Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday 10.02.2009

I slept pretty good, considering, and got up when the radio came on for work. Dan got up when his alarm came on, and we each went on our way.

It was raining and dark this morning. The shuttle was there and came by and scooped us up, delivering us at the hospital.

We had another extremely busy day, with a great group of co-workers. The population of Jackson County has to be growing; certainly not that many deaths occur each day...

And after 12 1/2 hours we were able to leave. The shuttle was there to take us back over to our vehicles.

The rain had stopped and the pavement dried up, and I had a safe drive home, thank you God. Daniel had gotten home just before I did. Our evening was short, as he has showered and gone to bed.

Tomorrow is a workday for him, a rest day for me. I'm still feeling the effects of this virus, with a little bit of congestion, clear drippy nose when the sudafed wears off, occasionally my eyes feel "wet", and fatigue that comes and goes. I hope that's as sick as I get with it. Time will tell.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment