Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday 09.02.2009

I woke to mirror lake and clear blue sky this morning, and thanked God for this beautiful place on earth. And to be alive to enjoy it.

After breakfast I got my water shoes and flip flops and water bottle and drove down to the Goodwin Cottage, arriving just in time to see the demonstration of the repaired power washer. YaHoo!!

Polly and I went in to Hale Hardware to get the Krud Remover stuff and browsed around some. I got the lamp parts that I wanted, and she got vacuum cleaner bags.

Back at the lake, Jim fixed lunch. We ate, then got on our project, washing the trailer.

We did good. We had a couple of times that we had to stop for repairs and adjustments on the power washer, but in all, we were done in about 4 hours. And it looks SOOOO much better.

By then I was tired, and sweaty, and had soapy dirt, dirty soap, splattered over my upper half. I was ready for a nice shower. And dinner.

I fixed myself a lovely salad with a side of tilapia. Yummy. Ok. Now I can shower.

Wait--I might as well get the shop vac out while I'm cruddy. So I did. I cleaned around the perimeter of the great room, both floor and ceiling, for cobwebs. Also the window and door tracls. Now I can shower.

Lovely. I finished picking up after myself, and Daniel called. We visited, then I wrote here.

Not sure about tomorrow, other than it's supposed to rain.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment