Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday 09.29.2009

Another really busy day. These are getting old.

I've done pretty good, both physically and intellectually, but tonight I'm really tired. If I had a jetted tub in my house I would have called ahead to have it being filled so that I could get in when I got home. As it was, Dan rubbed my shoulders a little for me, which helped some.

My throat started to get sore just before I left the hospital tonight. I hope I'm not getting The Crud. Ick.

I'm off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis,

    Hope you're NOT getting H1N1, and if you even THINK you are ... stay home !! Mom's and babies will just have to get along without you.

    Tom and KS are planning on going to the lake for a few days for some "time alone". Polly and I need to make at least one more trip to help get the dock out and cover the boat. BTW, when I cleaned to Sunfish hull, she still shined like I had just polished it ... that's good stuff.

    Take care of "the crud".

    Love you,

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete