Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday 09.08.2009

I slept better--Daniel said he was up 3 times during the night. I didn't hear him. I was busy snoring. The radio had been on several minutes before I surfaced. I finally got up several minutes later.

I got up and got ready for work. Dan was up just before 5. We breakfasted and left.

It was pretty dark this morning. And wet just north of Leslie. The shuttle came and took us over to the hospital.

We had a fairly decent day, and when the night shift came in, I had one more task to do before clocking out. Ahhh.

A safe drive home, thank you God. Dan was home when I got there. We visited a little, and I tried to stay awake while writing here. I'll be going to bed pretty soon.

No plans tomorrow. Maybe groceries or something.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment