Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday 09.01.2009

I slept pretty good, overall. It was fascinating to watch the fog/haze over the lake about 0300, and to wake at sunrise to see it gone. I woke again about 9, listening to the lake noises and reading a little before getting up.

I breakfasted and a short while later went out for a jog. Very nice--clear blue sky, just a little breeze. Back inside I cooled off and showered. I was looking for a snack when I saw Jim and Polly motoring over in their fishing boat.

I went down to greet them, and we visited on the deck a while, enjoying the serenity of the quiet early evening. They left to finish their boat ride.

I found something to eat, then read most of a book before writing here.

Tomorrow we're going to attempt powerwashing the trailer again.

Maybe I'll read a little more before drifting off to bed.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment