Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday 09.24.2009

I didn't sleep too well, but I got up and got ready for work. Daniel got up when his alarm came on. We both left.

It was a beautiful morning, though still dark. The stars were bright as the first quarter moon was no longer in the sky.

At work, we were terrible busy. The first part of the morning just kind of "blew up"--we were full with no beds on either unit. The day went on, and thanks to the teamwork of all of our staff, we clocked out pretty much on time.

I got home ok, thank you God, and Dan was sleeping on the bed. I put a load of laundry in and wrote yesterday's post and today's. Dan got up; he sounds congested and says he's not feeling well yet.

The laundry is done, and I need to get a couple more hours of sleep before going back to work in the morning.

I'm extremely blessed to have this life, which include the ability to go to The Lake, and to share with you.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment