Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday 09.26.2009

I slept pretty good, as it goes. And Daniel didn't work today, so there were no alarms this morning. It was about 8:30 when I woke--Dan wasn't in bed. He had been up a short while.

Still feeling yucky, he went over to the fitness center (something like Fitness USA, where he has a lifetime membership) and went into the sauna. I stayed in bed, reading.

When I did get up, I moved to the sofa and read more. Fixed breakfast and ate while reading. I finally finished the book so I could get it back to the library, and I went in to shower.

Dan came home and took a nap. I started a pot of soup, knowing I needed to go out for a couple of remaining ingredients. But I had to go out anyway to pick up prescriptions.

I got what I needed at the stores, finished the soup, and after it simmered for a short while longer, we ate. It was yummy.

I finally finished unpacking and putting things away from being at the lake. The rest of the evening I didn't do much.

Tomorrow is another quiet day. I hope Dan feels better. And that I don't get it.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment