Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday 09.19.2009

The night seemed long, as I was wakeful what seemed like a lot. I would lie there for several minutes to cool off, then cover up and go back to sleep. Soon it was time to get up.

I got ready for work. Just as I was finishing, Daniel's alarm went off. He got up, too.

We left for our places of employment. I had a safe drive down, thank you God, and walked across to the hospital. We had a great grout of staff and pretty good patients overall. The last hour turned into a busy time, but I finally clocked out about 7:30, changed my clothes, and went over to Miss B's son's wedding reception.

The setting was absolutely beautiful, as were the bride, groom, and the groom's mother. A lot of others looked real good, too. I was brought a plate of food and joined some people I knew. We laughed and caught up with each other.

I left about 9:15--after the dance, the toasts, and the cake cutting--to come home.

Daniel is in bed, of course. I got my things turned around for tomorrow. I'm hoping to leave in a timely manner tomorrow night so I can head on up to the cabin until Wednesday.

I'm off to bed myself. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment