Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday 09.28.2009

The alarm came on--it surprised me. I woke and was wondering "what was that music?"...oh, yeah, the radio. I have to work today. Dog. Or, in pirate-speak, argh. I got up.

Dan was up at 0500. He seems to be feeling better. We both went to our respective jobs.

It was a dark and rainy morning. I made it safely amongst the splattered critters on the road. I managed to not hit the bigger chunks of what looked to be raccoons. There were several on the way south this morning. I parked and waited for the shuttle which took us over to the hospital.

We had a great group of co-workers today, and I was B-U-S-Y. I don't like being that busy. But, we got through it. And it was finally time to leave. I was surprised that it was raining this evening. In the lobby, I waited several minutes for the shuttle to take me back over to the parking lot. I don't mind the rain so much, but it was windy, too.

I got home--Dan was sleeping in the chair and didn't know I had even came in. I had put a couple of things away before he woke.

He said he had a good day. We visited just a bit, but he kept dozing off. Finally about 8:40 he went in to bed. And not long after I had a phone call from a wonderful friend and was able to visit a little bit.

I checked email and wrote here. I'm tired tonight, too, and hope I can sleep at least half as good as Daniel does. Tomorrow is another workday for each of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment