Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday 09.21.2009 The Lake

I was pretty tired, I guess. When Daniel got up I went back to sleep, though I struggled to stay awake. Then I saw that the hallway light was on (it turns off automatically) and he'd probably been gone 10 minutes or so. Oh. I thought about getting up, but I chose to sleep instead.

I woke up around 8-probably the sound of the school bus-and got up. I took my time getting ready this morning, and was ready to go by 10:00.

I enjoyed the drive, stopping at the Wilder Road Meijer for duel fuel (auto and human), enjoying the chance to walk around.

Back in the van and off I go. I had come through areas of both light sprinkles and rain but was drying up now. But the closer I got, it was gray skies again. It was wet at the cabin, but not raining while I unloaded. *smile* thank you God. A short bit later it thundered and rained pretty good for 20 minutes or so, then stopped. The temp stayed at 70 degrees, and about sundown the sky cleared. It's mirror quiet and clear, with the stars reflecting off of the lake. Awesome. I sat out on the deck and watched and listened for a while. Very cool.

I've cleaned, eaten, read, and written here.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with Krisana from Tru Exteriors ( http://www.truexteriors.com/) to talk about options for the awning/covering for the back deck. I'm anxious to hear her evaluation and ideas. And maybe get the speedboat out of the water, which includes powerwashing the bottom.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment