Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday 09.14.2009

The radio came on this morning. Ok, get up. I was dressed and just going to put on makeup when the phone rang. Yesss!!! On Call. Daniel's alarm came on a few minutes later.

I changed back into my pajamas, and decided I would get up and read while he was getting ready. I really don't sleep anyway, when he's up, waiting for him to leave before going back to sleep.

I went back to bed about 5:45. I remember seeing 6 o'clock, then it was 8:10. I feel better. I got up, knowing that I'll probably be called to work around 9:30 or so.

I dressed and had breakfast. As I was just about finished, the phone rang. Could I be there by 10:30?? Sure, no problem.

That worked out just fine for me. I changed, got my things together, and headed down, stopping to do my banking. And I found a parking place a couple blocks away, though I didn't see the shuttle. I enjoyed the walk over in the sunshine and 72 degrees.

We were getting busy, and it got busier as the day went on. We had a good group and had a lot of fun while doing what needed to be done. When the night shift came in I realized that I still felt pretty good--not like I couldn't wait to "get out of Dodge". That was a nice change.

I had a good drive home, too, thank you God. The house was quiet when I got there. I thought Dan was sleeping again.

Nope. He wasn't home. Hmm. Odd, he didn't message me to let me know he went somewhere. He'll be back before long.

And he was. He came in just after dark; he had golfed at 5:00.

We visited some, catching up a little. After a while he drifted off to bed.

I wrote here.

We're both off work the next couple of days. I think we're going to look at the Honda Insight tomorrow.

I've noticed that my arm and shoulder are more uncomfortable the last couple of days, and the breast is sore, too. I suppose I need to get a new prescription for physical therapy and see Ike, or find someone else, to move that lymph fluid for me. I'm not able to do as thorough of a job that needs to be done.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment