Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday 09.25.2009

Sleep, wake, sleep, wake--0430. Up and ready for work.

I drove the Honda Insight today so the window tint can be applied by Auto Images in Michigan Center. I parked it in the Concierge space--they will take the vehicle over and pick it back up.

We had another busy day again today. Not quite as busy as yesterday, but busy none-the-less. And a great group of co-workers. It was finally time to go home.

Daniel's car looks good. He wanted the tinting to discourage "window shopping", since he most often has his golf clubs with him.

A safe drive home, thank you God. Daniel was sleeping when I got there. I put things away, changed clothes, and wrote here. He finally woke. He's getting sick. Respiratory stuff. I sure hope it doesn't last long, doesn't hit hard, and doesn't get passed to me.

I'm pretty tired and will be off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment