Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday 09.18.2009

I woke Dan this morning after I saw the clock--0527--he quickly got up and ready and left for work. I went back to sleep and woke about 8:15. I got up and had breakfast, because (singing) I have a massage at 0930!!

I got over to Leah's, and she did a really good job today, with lots of attention to my left upper quadrant. She commented that I was "dimpled" and asked if I'd seen Ike recently. I think it was her subtle way of saying it would be a good idea to get back into treatment.

I left there and came home. I called the carpet company, asking if the teflon product had been applied, as there was no mention of it on the receipt. She called me back, saying that one of the guys wasn't working today, and the other didn't see it happen, so she'll send someone out to do so. Would that be ok?? Sure, thanks.

A little while later the guy calls, and comes over to spray stuff on the carpet in the hallway and main stairs. That was it. Thanks. It was a different guy than either of the ones from yesterday, but just as polite.

The carpet had dried overnight but was a little stiff, so I vacuumed everything again before replacing the furniture, which did soften it. Another hour or so, and the house was put back together.

Dan called; he was on his way home. When he got here, he changed clothes, worked on someone's computer, then we went out to My Three Buddies then on over to pick up the Insight.

Wow!! Does that car look good!! It's a whole different grill/front panel with the fog lights in it. Nice.

We came back home and finished our evening. He has drifted off to bed, and I'm not far behind. Both of us work tomorrow, and my friend Miss B's son's wedding is tomorrow afternoon, and I'm going to the reception for a bit after work. Daniel might join me, depending on his day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment