Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday 08.19.2009

After Daniel left for work this morning, I went back to sleep, waking again about 0930. I stretched my left arm and shoulder like Ike has shown me for the lymph fluid, and it feels minutely better. I get up and wander around, not quite ready to have breakfast. So I read a little while before making a batch of waffles. I also cooked up some fresh blueberries for topping. Yum.

I enjoyed my coffee, then went in to shower before going to Leah's for my massage appointment.

She did a great job with me today, paying attention to the pockets of lymph fluid at the bottom of my ribs and around to the back, as well as under the upper part of my arm. I feel so much better. Even my plugged ears feel better. Thank you, Leah.

Daniel got home shortly after I did. We chatted a while. I was hungry, but he wasn't ready to eat yet, so I had a bowl of cereal. He fixed his own hot food later. He must have been pretty tired, because he fell asleep in the chair, then went to bed at 8:30.

Which makes for a long evening for me. I've been listening to my book, relaxing.

No plans for tomorrow, so far.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment