Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday 08.12.2009

I was disappointed that I seemed to be awake a lot last night. I thought sure that I would have slept after painting. I got up just before 9. 68 degrees, quiet, alternating with a light breeze. Wonderful.

After fully waking up, I wandered around, had breakfast, made a couple phone calls, and went out for a paddleboat ride before completing my painting project. I hoped that when I came back in that there would be a message from my co-worker saying she'd work the second half of tomorrow for me; otherwise, I have to go home tonight.

I had a lovely boat ride. I think I was out for a couple of hours. And when I came back in, I turned the paddleboat over, just in case.

There were messages--and one was from the wonderful Paula, who WILL work for me tomorrow! Yippee!! I tell you, she is a great person.

Time to get painting.

I got that job finished up, tape removed, items replaced. I did the rest of the wall in the hallway, too. Looks soooo much better.

I had something to eat, talked with Daniel, and walked to the GC. I had a nice visit with Polly, Jim, and neighbor Ann.

Tomorrow we're going to power wash the trailer. Then I have to get ready and go home.

My right ear is "clicking" like the eustachian tube is blocked. I took a claritin with no change, and I took a sudafed a little bit ago. I don't think it's been long enough to tell if it's helping yet, but I hope I'm not getting an ear infection. Yuck.

It's cooled off to 68 degrees again on my tree, and the lake is mirror. Beautiful.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment