Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday 08.18.2009

I kind of slept. In two hour blocks, it seemed. I remember seeing the clock at 3:38, then Daniel asked me if I had to work today. Yes, why? He said it was quarter to 5. I saw the clock, then heard the radio. Yup. My sleep time. *sigh* I got up.

I managed to get ready and leave in a timely manner, and after a safe, dark drive (thank you God) the shuttle was there to take us over to the hospital.

We had a good day on the overflow unit, and great co-workers. And it finally got to be 12 and 1/2 hours later, time to leave.

A safe drive home, thanks again. Daniel had a day off and had done lots of little things that he had wanted to do. We visited a bit, and he went off to bed shortly after 9.

I checked email and wrote here. Tomorrow is massage day in the afternoon. I'm ready.

I'll be off to bed soon. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment