Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday 08.04.2009

I slept fair--and when the radio came on I hoped the phone would ring also to let me stay home. No such luck. Up and at 'em.

I got ready to go, but with Daniel up in the morning, too, I find that sharing the morning takes a little longer. I didn't get my suitcase packed to go up north tonight. No big deal--I'll do it when I get home.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and the shuttle was there to take us over. (I've been pretty lucky lately with that shuttle...)

We had a quick start in the morning and it continued all day. As the day went on I saw that I wouldn't be able to leave early. That's ok, it's a scheduled day and I had planned to work anyway. We were able to leave on time, though.

A safe drive home, thanks again, and Daniel was home when I got there. We chatted a little, and I started getting things together. Again, it takes me a little longer when someone else is around. I was ready in an hour. I loaded the car and shared hugs and kisses and was on the road at 9pm.

I had a good drive up, thanks again, arriving just after midnight. My cousin Diane was here, in bed sleeping, but she woke and got up to greet and help me unload. We visited briefly and she went back to bed. I finished unpacking, got out the computer, and wrote here.

I'm so thankful to be alive and healthy. And to be able to be at The Lake...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment