Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday 08.20.2009

After Daniel left for work, I woke again about 9:30. I felt pretty good. I got ready for the day, had breakfast, and went out to Meijer. I browsed around there for a bit. Clearing out summer stuff, putting out fall stuff. Halloween stuff. Amazing.

Back home, I had a snack and put supper in the oven. While that was baking, I hemmed Daniel's slacks, then used the fabric steamer to finish. When I was thinking that he should be home soon, I remembered that he was going to golf this afternoon and wouldn't be home for a while. So I had my supper.

Daniel got in about 7:45. We visited, his pants fit, and before long he went off to bed.

I've got a naggy headache this evening. I'm going to take tylenol and motrin and let it help me sleep. I work in the morning.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment