Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday 08.13.2009

I had set the alarm for 0830, to get up and get started on powerwashing the trailer. Of course I didn't sleep well--nothing new in itself, but my right ear is feeling "full". Might be an antibiotic issue that I'll have to deal with in a couple of days.

I lingered in bed like I know I shouldn't--but I do love to listen to the birds in the morning. I got up, stripped the bed, dressed, put things either away or packed up, and headed to the GC about 10 AM.

We got the unit hooked up and turned on, and it worked, but it seemed that there was a lot of water coming from the bottom. Jim ended up taking the case apart to find out just where the water was coming from. He found that a metal piece had split. I called 1-800-send-me-a-new-part, and it will arrive in a week or so. So, that project is postponed. I went back to the JC to get myself ready to go home.

I cleaned, packed everything but the food, showered and finished the bathroom, then loaded the car and headed out about 3:45.

I had a nice drive home, stopping at Tom and Kathy's for a brief visit, and made it home about 8 PM.

Daniel was home and helped me unload. I was all unpacked by 8:30. We visited a bit, and he drifted off to bed about an hour later.

I work tomorrow afternoon; I'm happy to be able to sleep in.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment