Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday 08.30.2009

I slept more than I thought I would, but it's still difficult to get up in the middle of my sleep time, at 0430. But I did, and thanked God for my life, which includes the J.O.B.

Daniel's alarm didn't come on, and he was sleeping (snoring) pretty good when I woke him. We both got ready for our day, and went our separate ways.

I had a safe drive down, thank you God, and it is now dark in the morning. Oh, wait, isn't that what daylight savings time is for? So in the fall we'll fall back, and it will be semi-light for a couple of weeks. Oh, the joy of living like trolls and gophers, darkness both going to work and going back home. Again, I'm thankful for my life.

We had a good day, and I was able to clock out a little early. I got home just a few minutes before Dan; we changed clothes and went to Los Tres Amigos.

We enjoyed our food and each other's company, then browsed the Toyota lot. Looking for a gently used Prius for Daniel. And, no, the Sebring hasn't sold yet.

Back at home, Dan fell asleep in the chair, I looked up a couple of things online then wrote here.

I was thinking of going back up north tonight, but I'm really too tired, and it's not pressing that I go tonight. I'll stay home and get on my way tomorrow morning.

I'm off to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment