Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday 08.09.2009

I worked today after a short night's interrupted sleep. One of the nicer things this morning was that Daniel had to get up, too.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and I parked and walked across the street.

We only had 5 patients for most of the day, adding 2 mom/baby couplets later in the afternoon. It made for a long day, but I got my required "competencies" completed, as well as some other related reading.

A big thunderstorm was developing; I watched it on the radar on the computer. It looks to be happening directly over the route I'll need to take north. And since I don't absolutely need to go up north tonight, and I really don't like driving in thunderstorms, I'm not going to go tonight.

I had a safe drive home, thank You again, and went through a small pocket of rain. Daniel was home, and we snuggled and talked as the storm happened.

He finally has (only) one day off, tomorrow. He's going to rest and catch up with himself. I'm going to go up north at some point.

I'm glad I didn't drive up tonight--I'm actually pretty tired. I ate fair and drank lots of water today.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment