Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday 08.22.2009

Finally, a morning we both could sleep. I got up first about 9 o'clock, Daniel shortly after. We had a nice morning together, then took the Sebring to my friend Joann's Mobil station on the corner of M-106 and Berry Road, where we're hoping that the visibility there will get that vehicle SOLD!!!

When we got back, I steamed the clothes we were going to wear tonight while Daniel laid back down for a short nap.

I had a good lunch, and when he got up he had a bite, too. We headed over to Flint for a mass, arranged specially for the alumni of St. John Vianney school.

The church was full ( ! ), and it was a nice mass. From there we went over to the Genysis Athletic and Conference Center in Grand Blanc for the All-School Reunion. They had a good turnout; though at approximately 350 attendees, it was about half of the previous reunion held 6 years ago. Dan and I had a good time, and it seemed that most everyone there did, too. We left about 11:30.

I drove home, so for Daniel it was a short trip, as he slept most of the way home. He has to get up early for work Sunday.

I went to bed, too, without writing. So this is written Sunday.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment