Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday 08.15.2009

Another night of yucky sleep. I've read that it's important to have "quality" sleep for the body and brain, and that when there is lack of quality sleep the body and brain are less than optimal. I'd really like to think that the 2 or 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep are "quality", but I wonder...

So, today I've been rather a slug. Sure, I cleaned the kitchen, picked up the bedroom, and a few other small tasks, but overall I've sat and rested. I did go out to Kohl's, as Daniel had one of the promo coupons from a previous purchase. $20.00 in Kohl Cash. I wandered around the store, looking for something to buy that we really needed as opposed to just buying something to spend the money. A couple of times around the store, and Daniel called. He suggested more socks for him for work. Ok--that takes 15 of it. Oh, wait, they're on sale. So I went back to the ladies' activewear and picked up a "wicking" shirt for me to wear to work, $25, on sale for 8.90. The nice young man rang it up, and it came to $17 and something. Good enough.

I got home, and Daniel wanted to go to Los Tres Amigos. We stopped at the pharmacy to pick up his meds, then to the restaurant, then to Meijer for a couple things that were on sale.

Back home, I'm so hot, I've been sitting in front of the fan. Dan fell asleep in the chair and went to bed about 8:30.

Maybe tomorrow I'll feel a little better and exercise, even if I don't feel better. I haven't figured out if my ears are better or if that's why I don't feel good.

I'm thankful to be alive, and to have people I love around me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment