Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday 08.08.2009

I got up this morning and got ready for work. I was half hoping the phone would ring and I would be put "on-call". Daniel got up at 5; still not rested it seemed to me. Anyway, at about 10 after 5 my phone rang. On Call. Yippee!!!

I stayed up to visit with Dan, then went back to bed after he left. I woke again 9:30 ish. And when I did my phone rang again. I thought it might be work calling me in.

Nope.

It was a co-worker, though, and good friend. We had a nice conversation.

I got up and had breakfast, wrote yesterday's post, and went to shower.

The rain was letting up; I put a load of laundry in and got my things together to run errands. I did that, and got back just after Daniel did. He's pretty tired, with sore feet.

I fixed supper and we ate. We enjoyed our companionable computer time and light conversation before he drifted off to bed.

I wrote here, and will be in bed soon. Tomorrow is a workday, and I'll probably go back up to the lake tomorrow night. I'm not sure when Dan can come up--I don't think he knows, either.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Many, many thanks to Dan and Kathy for the use of the Jacque cabin on the beautiful lake. And I thank God for my wonderful cousin Kathy and that she was able to be there with me. (I've always looked up to her, admired her and loved her dearly ever since I was just a little tot, so it meant so much to me to be able to spend this quality time with her.) MAN, did we have fun or what?! I can hardly wait to do it again.

    I pray that God continues to keep you in good health.
    Love ya bunches,
    Di

    ReplyDelete