Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday 07.22.2009 Back to Work...

My bed felt pretty good when I climbed in. The funny thing was that neither one of us slept real well. And then the radio comes on for me to get up for work. That's ok; I've had a turn at having time off.

Dan and I breakfasted together before going in separate directions.

I had a safe drive down, thank you God, and there was no shuttle this morning. Hm. I walked over.

We had a good group today, and we got ugly busy about 5 pm. I felt bad when the next shift came--I knew they were coming into what could be a difficult night. Ahh, well, they are excellent nurses and will do a great job.

I clocked out and left. There was a shuttle at the door, and I jumped on for a ride over to the parking lot. It was kind of drizzling, kind of raining. Wet, anyway.

I had a safe drive home, thank You again, and Daniel greeted me when I got there. We visited a bit, then he fell asleep in his chair while I wrote here.

I'm tired, too, and will probably go to sleep soon.

Tomorrow is a workday. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment