Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday 07.28.2009

I think I slept a little last night, getting up when the radio came on at 0428. *yawn* I got ready for work. Dan had to get up too.

An uneventful drive down, thank you God, although I saw a stopped vehicle on the northbound side whose front end was crumpled and the creature lying in front of it. I hope no one was hurt.

The shuttle was there as I pulled into the parking lot.

We had a good day; unfortunately we left a lot of patients in labor and delivery, so eventually everyone will be busy tonight.

An uneventful drive home, too, thanks again.

Daniel was home when I got home. We visited a bit while he worked on the schedule for tomorrow. He has drifted off to bed. I'll be going soon, too.

I work again tomorrow.

My "hot flashes" have been different, I think. I seem to be hotter longer. Like sitting on the sofa with the fan on me, and with the air conditioning running. And still perspiring. Sheesh. I hope this doesn't last too long. Or I'll be happy when winter arrives...

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment