Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday 07.26.2009

I can't believe how hot I am at night. Or maybe it's just when I lay down. I listened to the radio via headphones last night for 2 hours, dozing some, and when I got tired of listening I turned it off. Tossed and turned. Hot and cold. Daniel softly snoring rhythmically should have put me to sleep, but, noooo. And even after he was up and gone I only slept a couple of hours. Maybe I just didn't need to sleep much last night....

Anyway, I got up and ready for the day about 9. It was very pretty out--then it would cloud up and almost rain enough to get everything wet. Then it would dry up. This happened several times throughout the day, the last time being about 3 PM.

I went out on the balcony and trimmed/deadheaded the flowers inbetween showers. I went out and picked up my prescription. And that's really about all I did today, other than putz around, tidying up, etc.

Daniel is in bed. I have the fan blowing on me on the sofa. Maybe this is a solution??

Prayers, please, for my dear friend Miss B., as her mother passed away today. She was a sweet woman.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment