Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday 07.06.2009

I got up and got ready for work. Daniel did too, but he said he still felt tired. I wonder about him...

I made it to work safely, thank you God, and I was especially thankful as I heard several stories about deer/vehicle collisions that were either near-misses or fatalities.

We had a good day, with a good group of co-workers. I can even say enjoyable. It's long, though, and after 12 1/2 hours I was ready to go home.

Another safe drive, thank You again.

Daniel was subbing in a golf league, so he wasn't home when I got there. I had mostly gotten my work things turned around for tomorrow when he got back.

I was looking for a copy of my resume; I couldn't find either the hard copy or the saved file. So instead of going to bed earlier than midnight, I wrote up a basic resume. (I've been invited to teach at Career Quest Learning Centers, for their Certified Nurse Aide program, and need to submit a resume). I'm pretty tired, but I got it done with the very strong probability that I'll be editing it when I look at it again.

Tomorrow is my last workday until July 22. WooHoo!!!! Look out vacation, here I come. I've got plenty on my list, and I hope that "nothing" is on there a couple of times too. Anyone coming to The Lake??

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    Jim and I are at the cottage. Jim, Kris and Ariana are planning to be here on Friday:) We'll see you soon. Woo Hoo!!

    Love,
    Polly and Jim

    ReplyDelete