Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Monday 06.29.2009

Quiet and overcast with a hint of clearing skies when I woke at 7:30 after my usual interrupted sleep. I thought about getting up. When I looked at the clock again it was 9:30. Guess I wasn’t ready earlier.

It’s been low to mid 60’s today with intermittent light rain showers interspersed with peeks of sunshine. Not too bad, really.

My shoulder, well, the whole upper left quadrant, is uncomfortable. Tylenol and motrin help.

I had a productive day. I went out for a walk, and when I came back in it started to rain. In fact, it rained on and off all day today.

I ended up deep cleaning the front room and started painting the ceiling in there. It’s just dry USB board, so it soaks up the Kilz stuff I’m putting on. But it’s a start. And smells so much better already.

Not sure what tomorrow may bring.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment