Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday 07.24.2009 Ahhh...

Daniel got up and left for work; I stretched out and went back to sleep. I woke about 8:30, listening to the radio a bit before getting up.

The bottoms of my feet were still sore, though not as much as last night. I thought I might go out for a jog before going for the massage. I had breakfast, and by the time that had settled and I had stretched, I didn't think I would have enough time to cool off and shower. So I didn't go out. I showered, than played the piano instead. That was nice.

Leah did a great job today. Got the knots out of my neck and shoulders, worked on the axilla (underarm) of the surgical side making that feel so much better, and I asked her if she had time to do my feet a little. To my surprise, she said, "I love feet!!" And went on to tell me that she is furthering her studies in reflexology and taking the class for certification in medical reflexology in the fall/winter. We only had a few minutes for each foot, but they do feel better. Not all the way, but better. And I made a series of 4 appointments with her through February to be a "practice client" (at $25 for an hour treatment) as part of her requirements. (p.s.-- She still needs "Practice Clients")

Boy do I feel better.

I was hungry when I got home, and had a large water and a small snack. Daniel called at 3:40 saying he was on his way home, too. After he got here, he wanted to go to dinner. Ok.

We went to Los Tres Amigos. Yum.

Back at home, he worked on the employee schedule while I went out on the deck and finished the second library book. When I came in, Dan was sleeping in the chair. He somewhat woke up and went into bed, 9 pm.

I looked at stuff on the internet and wrote here.

Tomorrow is groceries and library.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment