Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday 06.10.2009

I didn't want to get up this morning. But I did.

I got ready for work. Daniel has to get up, too, but I don't know what time. He likes to leave by 0600 but wasn't up yet at 0525, so I woke him. His alarm didn't go off again.

A nice drive down, thank you God. The deer were in the fields...

We had a fairly nice day today, though my afternoon got pretty busy. I finished up and clocked out.

A gloomy drive home--looking like rain off to the west--and a deer feeding on my side of the fence.

Daniel was home when I got home. We chatted a bit; I had to shower. I was sooo hot today. I'm currently sitting on the sofa with the air conditioning running and a fan on me. What??? you say. Yup. And I'm still uncomfortably warm.

I'm hoping to be on call at least part of the day tomorrow. If so, I want to get somewhat ready to go to the lake; if I get called in, I'll come home, pack the cooler and the car and go so I can wake up there Friday morning. If I don't get called in at all, I'll be able to leave maybe shortly after Dan gets home at 5 ish. And, if I do work all day, I'll just have to go Friday morning as originally planned.

I noticed that the pesky left breast is very full with a pinkish cast over the surgical site. I'll try a different group of exercises that Ike sent me home with. I don't have time in my schedule to see her for a couple of weeks yet.

I'm off to bed soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment