Friday, June 26, 2009

Tuesday 06.23.2009

I slept maybe a total of 3 hours before getting up at 0430. Daniel got up at 5. I left and headed south.

A safe drive down, thank you God, and I waited for the shuttle that didn’t show. I walked over to the hospital with a co-worker.

We had a good day, and after a while, it was time to clock out. Woo Hoo!! Out on time—I’ll be able to get home and get turned around to head to the lake.

Daniel called. He has a dinner date with Bre at 7pm. Oh. Ok. Enjoy your dinner…

I got home, collected the rest of the items I wanted to take up, packed the cooler, carried everything down to the car. I loaded most everything in the trunk with just 2 items in the back seat. I am amazed at how much the trunk of this car holds.

Anyway, I was dripping wet by then. I washed up, thinking that Daniel would be home any time, since it was about 8:30. I decided to lay down and close my eyes for the few minutes that I was wating.

He came in about 20 minutes later. We got in the car and headed north.

It was 81 degrees in Saginaw at 10:30, and 79 degrees in Whittemore at 11:20pm. When we pulled into the garage at Long Lake it was 69 degrees. Amazing to be so warm.

An uneventful drive, thank you God, with the deer busy feeding, raising their heads as we passed. Daniel had a “short trip”, sleeping the majority of the way up. We got to the cabin about midnight.

All was well. We unloaded the car, put the cold stuff in the fridge, and were in bed about 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment