Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday 06.16.2009

I got up this morning and got ready for work. I did feel like I slept a more "restful" sleep during my intervals.

Dan got up at 5; I took tylenol/motrin with breakfast before leaving this morning. I was uncomfortable and didn't want to fight it today.

An uneventful drive, thank you God, and I shuttle over and clock in.

We had a very busy day, not only physically, but with challenging, situational, family dynamics to deal with. I have truly remarkable co-workers, and as a team we got through the day.

I, for one, was sure glad to see the next shift come in.

I clocked out and had a bite to eat before heading back home.

I think I saw the back half of a deer jumping across the highway fence into the vegetation and disappearing. Or maybe not. I got home safely, none the less.

Daniel was home; we chatted and before long he drifted off to bed.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Williams to get the results of the scans that were done a few weeks ago. I will say that even though I'm pretty sure that if there were any concerns I would have been called to come in sooner, I recognized a bit of anxiety. I also plan to grocery shop and do food prep sometime during the next two days that I have off.

I'm off to bed. Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment