Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday 06.18.2009

A typical (interrupted) sleep night. I listened to the radio between 5 and 7, slept again and got up close to 9. Daniel was already up. He was working on the scheduling project for work and not making much progress.

I had breakfast and got on my computer and tried finding information for him, with minimal success. I took a peek at my email, then went out for a jog.

After showering, I fixed a sandwich and ate before going to our finance appointment.

It was a good appointment; she thinks we'll (both) be able to retire in 10 years. Dan's job will be "the stuffing in the cushion" and turned out to be more of a gift than either one of us realized.

After that appointment, we stopped at Los Tres Amigos for a yummy dinner, then over to Meijer to pick up a couple things I missed yesterday.

Back home, I went outside and tended the flowers on the balcony while Dan went back to his project. I tried again to help him, unsuccessfully, so I wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for both of us.

I've been really hot today, and perspire-y. Yuck. And my upper left quadrant is still uncomfortable.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment