Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday 06.11.2009

I wasn't called to go into work this morning, and I went back to sleep for a short while after Daniel got up for work. I got up about 8:30.

It was a drizzly morning, finally raining about 11. Not knowing if I was going to have to go in for the afternoon, I did what I needed to do to get ready to head north. Cleaned the kitchen, started (then emptied) the dishwasher, vacuumed throughout. Had breakfast, made phone calls. Got my bag packed and other items together according to the lists I had been making.

After 3pm, I figured that I wasn't going to get called. Good.

Daniel called saying he'd be home close to 5; I finished getting things together and waited for him to come home.

We had about an hour together, and I left about 6:30.

I had a good drive through more drizzly mist, or misty drizzle, and there was mostly clear skies up ahead. When I came into Hale then Long Lake, the sunset was beautiful over a mirror lake. Yes!!!

I unpacked and settled in.

I found a connection tonight and was happy for it. Tomorrow is predicted to be nice.

Wish you were here....

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. We wish we were there, too! Cari and Doug's new home is just about ready to move into .. (They're planning to move this weekend) .. and that will free up "Handyman Dad" and "Wonder Woman Mom". Now all we need is Summer Weather!

    Hope to see you soon,

    Love to all,

    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete