Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday 06.15.2009

I didn't hardly sleep last night. Funny thing was that when I was hot, Daniel was covered, and when I was cool and reaching for the blankets, he was uncovered. Anyway, I got up when the radio came on at 0425.

I was enjoying breakfast when Dan got up. We had a few minutes together before I had to leave. I have to say, it's kind of nice to see him in the morning.

An uneventful drive down, thank you God, and on into the hospital.

We had an oddly busy day today; it could have been ugly if my co-workers weren't so awesome.

It was finally time to leave. I got out to the car and put the top down until I got to the expressway. Yup. I like it.

Uneventful drive home, thank You again, and Daniel was home, too. We went over a project he was doing for his work, chatted a bit, and I wrote here.

I'm pretty tired. I haven't had any tylenol/motrin today, though I sure wanted to more than a couple times. Shoulder, neck, breast... Sometimes I just take a break from it to clear the system, even though I don't use it "round the clock". I'll see how I do tomorrow.

It's another workday for each of us.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment