Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday 06.01.2009

I slept quick last night, interrupted, of course. When the radio came on I was...sleeping.

I got up and got ready; Daniel got up a half hour after I did. It's new to have him awake and moving around when I am, so early in the morning. But nice, so far.

A safe drive, thank you God, and I walked over to the hospital to put in a fairly busy 12 hours. It was finally time to go home.

Another safe drive home, thank you God, and Daniel was home, too. He had walked over to the body shop and brought the Sebring home and put it in the outer garage. I'm so tired I didn't go out and look at it. He says it looks real nice.

I've been really hot today with not many "cool" periods. And my shoulder has been annoying, too.

I'm not staying up much longer; tomorrow is another work day.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment