Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday 06.19.2009

I felt almost rested today, even after the interrupted sleep. I got up and got ready for work.

Daniel got up a half hour later.

I left in the rain. How nice to not hear the "rain on the tent" of the soft top convertible. The more I drive that G6 the more I like it.

I waited for the shuttle to come around and take us over to the hospital.

We had a busy day again today, and with great co-workers, we got through it. It was finally time to go home.

It wasn't raining for my drive home, though the roads were wet and the skies heavy. The deer were busy feeding over there.

Daniel was home, working on his project. We chatted, catching up on each other's day. He returned to his project; I wrote here.

He's gone off to bed, as he works the next four days. He's off Wed, Thurs, and Friday. We'll be able to go north then, together.

Woo Hoo!

I'm off to bed soon, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment