Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday 06.05.2009

I slept pretty good again last night. I was just a little stiff/sore across the shoulders, but I expected that. A very warm shower and my exercises helped.

Clear blue skies again today, temps in the low 40's last night. Just a light breeze on the water.

I had breakfast and picked away at getting the cabin cleaned so I could leave.

And then I started sneezing. And sneezing, and my nose was dripping like crazy. What was this?? The longer it happened the more annoyed I got. And I was sneezing like every 10-15 minutes.

Toma and Kathy were out in their boat and I saw them approach my dock. I went out. We chit-chatted, and we watched a bald eagle soaring way up there. So cool. KS came back in the van shortly. I dug around in my bags and found a claritin and took it.

We went into Hale, taking my trash to the "transfer station" and we each picked up a couple of things at the grocery store. Back at the lake, we sat down on the dock in the sun. Lovely.

My nose wasn't getting much better. I got the house cleaned, the car loaded, and stopped at the Goodwin's to say goodbye. KS had a motrin/sudafed combination pill that I took. I hugged everyone and was on the road at 4:05 pm.

Traffic was light to medium going south, medium to heavy northbound. I got home without difficulties at 6:55. And the Pontiac G6 showed that it got 27.9 mpg. That's better than the Sebring at 25-26.

Daniel was home; it was good to see him. He helped me unload.

My nose had eased up some, but I started sneezing and dripping again. I took another sudafed with the idea that I was going to write here then go to bed. No such luck--I couldn't get online at home, either. I passed the computer over to "tech support Dan" and I ended up laying on the sofa with a pillow at the back of my neck, snoozing for an hour or so. When I woke it was 9:30 and Dan had gone to bed. The computer was "active"--I don't know what the problem was, but I'm glad he fixed it.

Tomorrow I work, he's golfing. I hope my head clears up soon.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment