Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday 05.06.2009

I had a pretty good day today. I slept as I usually do and woke up this morning feeling rested. Finally.

Daniel was already up. I had breakfast and added tylenol/motrin to my other morning supplements, as I was a bit sore. I checked email while waiting for the pain medicine to kick in.

When I was a bit more comfortable, I showered. Daniel was ready to go to visit our speedboat in Grass Lake, where it has lived in a storage unit since Fall of 2001. It's a sad looking boat, very dusty, low tires on the trailer, and a 50-cent sized spot of fluid on the floor under the prop. (from the lower unit??) My wonderful Daniel sees "no problem" with any of this--he put the air compressor onto first one tire then the other and partially inflated them. We discussed the status of the boat/trailer, and agreed that we'll have Brinkman's Marine in Grass Lake go over it again to make sure it's "water ready". They have serviced this boat since it's birth in 1988, so I think it's a good move.

From there we went into Jackson, stopping at Target, then Wal Mart, for items that were on sale. Back in Holt we stopped at CVS for the remaining things on our list, then on to Los Tres Amigos for food. It was yummy.

At home, I looked online to verify that the Aquacize class was still starting this evening. I'm glad I did--the pool isn't ready yet; seems they're looking at another couple of weeks before the construction is done. Bummer. I was really looking forward to it. Oh well.

Daniel went to the garage and polished up his golf clubs (really) and I shortened the slacks we just purchased.

The remainder of the evening passed as usual.

Tomorrow I see Ike, I hope. I forgot to check to see if the prescription had been sent over.

Thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment