Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday 05.19.2009

I slept pretty good inbetween intervals. 0425 the radio comes on. Ugh. I got up and went in, the good part being I wasn't staying very long. And that I had a good drive down, thank you, God.

I did morning stuff with our group of patients and had finished when the girl who was following me arrived. I handed off to her, and I clocked out shortly after 9. I finished a couple of loose ends and walked over to the parking lot.

Hm. I was out sooner than I thought I would be. I decided to take advantage of the extra time by going over to Grass lake and picking up the boat fom Brinkman's. (they had called yesterday saying that it was ready)

Kurt helped me get the boat hooked on after I "settled up" for $279.67. That's the best peace of mind I've purchased in a long time. I'm so excited to be able to get the boat in the water this year. Let's hope the gasoline prices stay down so we can actually get to the lake to use it.

I put the boat back in the storage unit (yes, by myself...) and headed back home.

I had a good lunch, then laid down for about 40 minutes before our appointment with the financial planner.

Kathy Colby was running behind in her appointment times, but she took as much time as needed with us. We were there an hour and a half and made another appointment. She's very good at finding the hidden things we haven't given much thought to, explaining the importance of each of them. And patient, too. I'm glad we found her.

On the way home we stopped at Bob Evans for supper, then back home.

Whew. We both decompressed, chatted for a bit, then got online. We watched "Dancing With The Stars"; I wrote here.

Bedtime soon. I feel good about getting "things" taken care of.

Tomorrow is Dr. Williams (taking over for Dr. Bolmer). I hope he's nice.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment