Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday 05.12.2009

The radio woke me during my interrupted sleep. I got up and got ready for work.

We had a good day--fairly busy/steady, slow enough at just the right times to be able to partake of the food events that were held today. An "Appreciation Breakfast" that our Management Team put together for all 4th floor staff; a Farewell Potluck Luncheon for a co-worker who's husband has been transferred to California; an Ice Cream Social in the mid afternoon for Hospital Week, put on by the Auxiliary; and the Education Council had both an afternoon and evening luncheon to encourage all to continue learning and celebrate those who have/are. To say we were well fed is an understatement. Each event was very nice.

The evening went on, the night shift showed up. Finally.

I'm really tired and have been doing my best to stay focused today. I got home without difficulty, thank You again.

Dan and I visited a bit and I wrote here.

Off to bed soon.

Tomorrow is a dental cleaning for me.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment