Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday 05.28.2009

This morning I got up and ready for work after a night that seemed too long during the several periods of wakefulness and too short when I finally did sleep.

I drove to Jackson in the new-to-us Pontiac G6. What a nice car. It was the first time I had driven it, so I was adjusting the seat and mirrors (fine-tuning) and checking out the displays for most of the way there. It was a nice drive, thank you God.

The shuttle pulled in shortly after I did. Celeste, the driver, looked, and when I got on the bus she mentioned the nice car, and you gave up your convertible?? "Oh, no, this one is a hard-top convertible," I said. "Even better," she said.

There were a couple other riders and we chatted on the ride over to the hospital. Thanks for the ride...

The day went well with a good group of co-workers, and a group of very nice patients. (and family members) It seemed like aaallllll daaaayyyyyy, and finally the night shift arrived.

When I got home Daniel was home. He was excited about his job. Today was a Human Resource Day--you know, forms, orientation type stuff, insurances, forms, blah blah. It was nice to see him enthusiastic. He goes in tomorrow at 0800.

We chatted, I wrote here.

Tomorrow is a workday for me, too.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment