Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday 05.24.2009

Dan was fussing this morning about the lawn sprinklers coming on at 0400, waking him up. Oh?? I didn't hear it. I was finally sound asleep. I did hear the birds though, and enjoy listening to them while I doze again. I was surprised when I woke and it was 10:50. Time to get up!!

I breakfasted and realized that I felt much better today, finally rested.

Dan went outside, vacuuming and polishing the vehicles. I helped him get my bicycle off the storage hooks; we put the compressor on the tires and aired them up, then I washed off the few years' worth of storage dirt, lubricated moving parts, snapped on my helmet, and went for a test ride. Yup--I can still ride. And it was really nice.

We got Breon's bike down and aired up her tires, too, so it will be ready for her to ride. They are planning to visit us tomorrow.

We were done, and while we were washing up, a friend of Dan's called. He went out to see a movie. I prepared potato salad for tomorrow, then went to CVS and picked up my prescription, then over to the storage unit. I brought home items to take to the lake, and also a photo that was requested.

Dan got home when I did, and he made supper for us.

The rest of the evening was quiet.

I'm scheduled to work tomorrow 2:30 pm to 11 pm. Different, but should be ok.

Thank you to all who have served in the Military defending us.

And thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment