Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday 05.17.2009

I was awake every hour: I went to bed about 10, restless until 10:45. 11, Dan came in. 12, 1, 2:15, 3 something, and the alarm comes on 4:25. Ugh. I got up and got ready for work.

A safe drive down, thank you God, a fairly busy workday with a good group, and a safe drive home, thank You again.

Daniel got home just before I did, he was still putting his golf gear away. We walked into the house together.

We visited a bit, I wrote here, and I'm hoping to go to bed soon. I'm pretty tired again.

Aside from "long day fatigue", my neck is still full and breast still uncomfortable, though somewhat better since tylenol/motrin that I took late afternoon.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 11am. I'm not keen on the time, but I'll make the effort to go.

Thank you for reading. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment