Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday 05.10.2009 Mother's Day

This morning, after my "nap", I got up and headed to Jackson. I had offered to go in to work to help them through the morning, and that's just what I did. It worked out well with the tasks that needed to be done, and I clocked out at 10:00.

The warm sun was shining even though the breeze was cool, 52 degrees. The birds were very vocal as I was walking over to my car.

An uneventful drive home, thank you God.

Daniel had left for his golf date, so I was home alone.

I changed clothes, had a bowl of cereal, and decided I was ready for a nap. So I went to bed.

I slept for an hour or so. Frank called, saying he and Amy would be here about 4 pm. Ok. I rolled over and got up an hour later.

It was good to see them. Amy is pleased that she got a "new-t0-me" car--a 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer. Frank was pleased that he found it on Craig's List, and bargained a good price for it. Daniel arrived shortly after they did, and we all went out to Los Tres Amigos.

Dinner was yummy.

Back at home, we sat and visited a bit. Daniel and Frank watched something on television while Amy and I played Uno and then Dominos and talked.

They left shortly after 9, I took a shower, Daniel went to bed. I wrote here.

I saw Dan's hummingbird several times today, and a blue heron was hunting in the pond here in the complex when I came in. Such majestic birds.

Tomorrow is a scheduled work day for me. I'm off to bed.

Thank you for reading.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment